I had another post planned today, but my dad emailed me the below news clipping yesterday and I couldn't resist sharing...figured we could all use a good laugh today!
In case you can't read the article, it tells the story of a Florida woman who caused a wreck because she was SHAVING WHILE DRIVING...and no she wasn't shaving her underarms, or even her legs-- she was shaving her BIKINI REGION!! Can you believe it?
That's not all: It gets better...her EX-husband was steering from the passenger side as she shaved!
Her excuse to police was that she was on the way to a date with her boyfriend and wanted to be ready!
Also, as a side note thanks to The Social Knight who gave me the Versatile Blogger award weeks ago. I've been so busy these last few weeks I completely forgot to add it to a post. The rules are that you're supposed to link and thank the person that awarded you, share 7 random facts about yourself, and award 5 other bloggers, so here goes!
- I'm super organized and can be a tad OCD at times, for example I only write in black pen in my notebooks so that everything looks neat and organized.
- I absolutely LOVE rollercoasters!
- My full name is Alexandra, but when I was little, I insisted it must be "ALLIEzandra" because, it didn't make sense to have the nickname Allie if Allie wasn't in my full name.
- Even though I'm only 5'3, I very rarely wear heels because I'd rather be comfortable. Flip flops and flat sandals are my go-to in the spring and summertime. Boots and flats are my go-to in the fall and winter.
- Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, but what I love about Christmas is the season, not just the day-- choosing and wrapping presents, decorating the tree, listening to Christmas music, and the kind spirit everyone seems to have is what makes it so special to me.
- I still sleep with a bunny named Easteregg that I've had since kindergarten. He's the same as the bunny on the Easter bonnet I posted here and I received him in my Easter basket after begging to have "a bunny like the one on my hat." He's even been to Europe!
- I often fall asleep during movies.