It's another one of those crazy weeks--I'm hitting my breaking point with exhaustion and am also fighting a bad cold. I love my students but am looking forward to the end of the week!
For today's post, I bring you a DELICIOUS and EASY recipe!
Last weekend after our Pumpkin Patch adventures, Bryce and I had plans for dessert and wine with SEG and her main squeeze. I knew that my French Silk Pie was just the right dessert for the evening. I also make this every year for Thanksgiving and it is always a huge hit!
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate Square
1 tsp vanilla
Baked pie shell
1. Cream butter and sugar with beater until light and fluffy
2. Melt Baker's chocolate square and blend into creamed mix
3. Add one teaspoon vanilla to mix
4. Add one egg, beating it for five minutes
5. Add second egg, beating it for five more minutes
6. Put into baked pie shell and chill in fridge for 2 hours
Do you like French Silk Pie? What are your favorite go-to desserts?