It has been a great week over here and I am excited for a 3 day weekend!
I haven't done a Loving... post in a while, so I thought it would be fun to put one together today! I am hoping to make them a monthly or maybe even bi-monthly post in 2015! I also am sharing exactly FIVE things I am loving so that I can participate in the Five on Friday link-up for the first time ever! Here goes...
1. First up, I am loving that this gorgeous RICHMOND home featured in my all time favorite magazine, Traditional Home, this month! I can't wait to see the full spread in the magazine! Take a peek online here!
This is my favorite photo from the space:
2. Next up, I have a funny for you: I am loving that I have dental insurance! Monday night Bryce grilled bacon-wrapped duck...from his hunting trip last week. He always warns me to be careful when biting down, because you never know when a stray piece of shot could be in your bite. Wellll...as you can imagine I bit down a little too hard into some shot and chipped a tooth! Fortunately my dentist was able to fit me in the next afternoon and the filling required was fully covered by insurance! All I could think when telling the dentist how I chipped my tooth was "You might be a redneck if..."
If it weren't for dental insurance,
my grins would have to be closed-mouthed like these forever!
3. I have also been loving The Wonder Years lately! A week or so ago, Bryce and I were looking for something light and upbeat to watch on Netflix and stumbled upon The Wonder Years. Bryce loved the show as a kid and I had never watched it, so we started with Season 1 and have been binge watching it ever since! It has been such a happy part of our evenings of late! The last show we binge watched was Dexter, so this has been quite the change!
4. Next up I am loving, obsessing, lusting, and drooling over this cape! I have been really into capes for a while now and ever since seeing this pin I can't get them out of my head! I know I am trying to save in the new year, BUT, this would totally be an investment piece right? Not to mention, it's 50% off and timeless! I could wear this when I'm 50! What do y'all think!?
5. And as always, I can't resist ending with an eCard I'm loving...
In honor of watching The Wonder Years...
What have you been loving lately?
What shows do you binge watch? We also just started Peaky Blinders due to the suggestion of some girls at book club this week and are enjoying it!
Have a great weekend!