I had hoped to post this week about our Charleston trip, but things have been quite hectic around here and I haven't had the time to finish going through and editing my pictures (I took over 300 while we were there...sheesh!).
Anyways, because of that I thought today it would be fun to post about all the random things that are floating around in my head, which on their own, would not be post worthy!
So here goes!
1. The Rebound: Have any of y'all seen or heard of this movie? I watched it on Netflix over the weekend and it was so cute and funny. The perfect mindless chick flick, if you're in need of a happy movie!
2. This list: I saw it on Pinterest a week or so ago and it really spoke to me, particularly number 10. It is so true...I often laugh at myself for how excited I get when we having a boring weekend with no plans ahead!
3. Essie "Play Date": This color screams spring fun!
4. This pup: Bryce and I have major puppy fever! We aren't sure if the timing is quite right yet to get another dog, but we sure do like the idea of one!
5. Spicy Hoisin and Sesame Glazed Corn: I am so ready for summer grilling and I think this would take standard grilled corn on the cob up a notch!
6. Dreamy Kitchens and Entryways: I've been ogling a lot over dreamy kitchens and entryways lately...as you can see here and here. These two particularly strike my fancy right now.
7. Summer: I am beyond ready for summer and am crazy excited to be watching "The Cuties" again...they're all grown up now, by the way!
Mary Angela's pizza date last summer!
What random things have been running through your mind lately?
Have a great day!